As India has ushered into a new era, the subsequent demands for Infrastructure, Power & Resources are bound to grow exponentially. Power infrastructure is one such key area in which there is enormous scope of innovation to meet the challenges of increasing Demand-Supply gap. Armed with an attitude of converting obstacles into opportunities along with deep rooted values of willingness to understand & serve the customer, Uniline has been creating milestones by innovating newer avenues of power management for over two decades and has emerged as a top-notch player in UPS Manufacturing. The organization has continuously evolved & grown as a key player in Power Conditioning Industry, under the leadership of Mr. R.K. Bansal, a visionary technocrat & a successful entrepreneur.
With over 18 branch offices and a strong network of channel partners & dealers all across India, we are the fastest growing organization which caters to a wide spectrum of its clientele that includes Nation-Wide Computer Installation Projects, Industrial Automation Projects, Off-Grid & On-Grid Solar Projects, Banking, Aviation and Healthcare Sector, R&D and Defence Establishments and Various Government Departments.
Led by a team of qualified engineers and proficient business experts along with a repertoire of power management products that ranges beyond usual sources of power, Uniline has created a distinct mark as solar energy solution provider and has also emerged as a key player in implementing projects in the remotest regions of the Indian sub-continent, thereby carving a niche for itself.
With a state of the art production & R&D units in Delhi and Parwanoo (HP), the organisation is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified and has been bestowed with prestigious awards such as the National Quality Gold Star Award, Udyog Patra Award, Laghu Udyog Bharti Excellence Award and Udyog Pragati Award to mention a few. While striving to meet the requirements and adapting to a continuously evolving market, Uniline has been establishing itself as a benchmark in Power Continuity Progress for India, year after year.
1990 – 1996 / Business Start up & Transformation
- 1990 – Started operation as traders in UPS Systems
- 1994 – Started 1st manufacturing plant at Okhla, New Delhi for Line Interactive UPS System.
- 1996 – Started manufacturing online UPS along with Line Interactive UPS Systems.
1997 – 2002 / RO Opening & New Technology Development
- 1997 – Started 1st Regional Office at Bhopal (MP)
- 1998 – Started Manufacturing Online UPS 3/1 with latest technology.
- 2002 – Started Manufacturing Online UPS 3/3 with latest technology
“Uniline was the first to introduce IGBT Technology in online UPS System”
2003 – 2009 / Pan India Expansion & 100 KVA instalation
- 2003 – Started regional office at Chandigarh.
- 2005 – Started Manufacturing Parallel reductant UPS System.
- 2006 – Set up 2nd manufacturing plant at Parwanoo (HP).
- 2007 – Started Manufacturing for Rack Mounted UPS Systems,
user can fit the same in Server Rack without wasting space.
- 2008 – Manufactured & Installed 1st 100 KVA UPS.
2010 – 2019 / Hi End UPS Manufacturing & Commissioning of Solar Plant
- 2010 – Started Manufacturing D-Series (IGBT Rectifier & Inverter as per International Standards).
- 2011 – Started 3rd Plant for Solar PCU at Parwanoo (HP).
- 2009 – Set up Regional Offices all over India.